This Listed Cornish Manor House, built in 1905 in the style of the early 18th century had been little altered and included original staircases, ceiling cornices, panelled doors and architraves, chimney pieces with friezes. Though original the fabric and contents of the building had deteriorated to the extent that major refurbishment was required. This included replacement of doors , windows and staircases. The building was also extended and an impressive winter garden added.
Full planning permission was also obtained for a significant new stone clad house in the grounds of the Manor House.
Comments are closed.